A course composted mulch that is biologically stable for all applications
- Made from 100% Jarrah and composted Carbon nutrients
- Approximate Diameter: 0-45mm
- Compliant with Australian Standard 4454
- Biologically stable, safe to use in all applications.
- Improves water infiltration and irrigation efficiency.
- Reduces soil moisture loss and plant stress in summer.
- Stabilises soil temperature for better year round growth.
- Stimulates soil biology for better disease suppression.
- Blankets out weeds, reducing competition for inputs.
- Protects soil from wind and water erosion.
- Robust and stabilised for long life performance.
- Commercial Growers
- Professional Landscaping
- Revegetation Projects
- Spread at 50 - 100mm thickness
- Delivery orders can be purchased directly through Forescapes online store
- Collection purchases can be sourced from our network of Retailers ‒ contact us for your nearest outlet